Fashion Flock

A Designer's diary of what's hot in fashion, art, and the California beach lifestyle.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tie One On and Breathe...


One of my oldest and dearest friends, Ria Ray, designs these cool, spiritual tie-on bracelets that are printed with her mantra poetry. Simple sayings that put a smile on your face and make you forget about your crazy day. My favorite is Surf~ Freedom is Pure. It's certainly how I feel when I'm cresting a wave - freedom and purity- and when I wear it I dream of being on the water again. Ria Ray is an artist, healer, designer, and all-around guru who has come a long way from her NY days selling me fabric when I worked at J. Crew. Check out her web site, www.riaray.com, and read more about her spiritual healing retreats, view her beautiful paintings, and shop for mantra ties. Her ties are also available locally at Fred Segal Santa Monica and Marie Mason Apothecary at the Brentwood Country Mart. So tie one on and breathe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home